Load Testing is the most vital part of the performance testing. Load testing is the non-functional testing which is used to determine the application’s performance when some sort of loads applied to the application. Load testing identifies the bottlenecks in the application using various workloads and checks the application behavior with different load (gradual increment of load).
The main objective of the Load Testing is to measure and determine
- Improve applications performance over bottlenecks.
- Determine maximum withstanding capacity of the application
- Response time for each transaction.
- Identifies application bottleneck and performance issues when load is increased.
- Helps in enhancing the scalability.
- Improves Customer Satisfaction.
- Reduces cost that occurs due to application failure in production.