Volume Testing is use to test the behavior of the application under huge volume of data. Data loss checking is made during volume testing. It helps to identify the capacity of the application or system (withhold normal/high volume).
The main objective of volume testing to
- Check the application performance under high volume data in the database.
- Identify the capability of system with standing large number of data.
- Identify the whole system’s response time.
- Helps to detect any data loss when volume of database is increased.
- Easily identifies the performance issues with high volume of data.
- Helps in planning the scalability of the application in earlier.