M-Commerce Application Functional Testing Increases Seamless User Experience
A leading online retail business specializing in offering an extensive range of products in various categories, to cater to different interests and needs. With a strong presence in the digital marketplace, the company aims to provide a seamless and convenient shopping experience to customers worldwide.
To assess the functionality of the M-commerce application and help them in providing exceptional customer experience thus ensuring a profitable business. In specific the store owner wanted to build rapport with their customers and, in turn, make them come back for more because of their experience with the mobile application. He further asked us to improve customer satisfaction wherein they could get valuable referrals for even more downloads& app ratings. Having understood their domain our team was supposed to identify the bugs before its launch.
What We Did
Our QA test engineers having studied the client requirement wrote test cases for M-Commerce application functional testing. We did full round of functional testing to make application more reliable. Formulated various test cases to check the functionality of the mobile application that makes it possible for people to buy on the go, notify them about sales and special offers or let them know when items they want come back in stock.
- Test the responsive design of the m-commerce application in mobile devices of various screen sizes.
- Tested the functionality of Features like push notifications, wish lists, and product filtering, sorting
- Tested if client address is geo tagged to suggest them the nearest store
- Check whether or not any available offers, coupons, or deals are displayed to the customer
- Payment Options, customer loyalty program working nature & total amount display within the cart including taxes as per locations
- Check the payment is processed correctly by using all kinds of payment methods such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, PayPal, etc.,
- Options to automatically save client address, billing & shipping details for future purchases, various other valuable insights.
- Post-order use case such as cancelling the order, returning the product, tracking details, order summary details, etc.
With every update a new functional testing cycle is recommended to make sure that the functionality is not impacted. Further to it we tested the app’s performance in the face of real-world situations and ensured end to end functionality of the mobile application such as user experience, secure transactions, mobile responsiveness, customer data security, load time, etc.
- MS SQL
Schedule a discussion with our testing experts to discuss your mobile application testing needs. We can ensure to verify things from the user’s perspective.
Functional and Performance Testing Solution done for FMCG Organization successfully
Client is into purified water distribution and paged water retailing with a large market presence, deploying a large team of field executives who are constantly in touch with each other and the team at the head office using web and mobile applications customized for them.
The client’s Web and Mobile Application is the integration of multiple databases and complex systems which is a challenge to manage. Applications have been built in order to ease the communication between the customers, dealers, suppliers and the client who is the manufacturer. The applications have to be tested so that they can perform flawlessly and enhance efficiency, but before the launch.
What We Did
Studying our client’s requirement, ANGLER’s quality testing team decided to put the applications through Functional and Performance Testing to identify any flaws and set them right. The functional testing of their complex system was done with strong focus on the integration of modules. High level smoke and regression tests was done for all the interrelated app. The team did Performance Testing to ensure the applications are robust. The performance testing done helps to determine if the applications meets the requirements of speed, scalability and stability under the expected work load & other environment. It also helps in the benchmark exercises for functional testing of the web & mobile application.
Further, knowledge gained about the project over the time period gets documented and shared to the client for future purpose. Our team performs basic security testing to uncover hidden security issues. This will help to reduce time-to-market and the cost of the web & mobile application. Our dedicated software testing team ensures great user experience from beginning to the end. Early functional and performance testing and detection of bugs helps reduce the sprint cycles and speed-up the release of the web & mobile application.
- Flawless app functionality testing
- QA for data integrity & security
- Provided comprehensive test report
- Helps in reducing overall costs