Insurance Web Application Testing using Selenium Framework
Client company has over 170 products catering to almost all segments of general insurance business. They wanted to reap the benefit of web application developed by helping customers to make their claims experience hassle-free.
They wanted to outsource and hire a team of software testing professionals to test their insurance web application and keep it bug free. In addition, they also needed the team to build an functional test suite to speed up QA time and thereby reduce deployment schedule.
What We Did
Our functional testers helped the client to overcome testing challenges by providing comprehensive test coverage quickly using selenium framework. Selenium was chosen as the functional testing framework due to its robustness, cross-browser compatibility, and extensive community support. With us client company could overcome the manual execution of many repetitive test cases, easily handle any exceptions or errors that may occur during the execution of the web application.
Our QA test engineers started writing detailed test cases for each function in the insurance web application. As the application had many complexities in its policy management module, for example to handle tasks such as creating new policies, modifying existing policies, calculating premiums, managing claims, and generating reports we first focused on user management test cases, later to confirming successful pass and fail of the test cases, we moved on to specific functions of the software, that were complex logic, calculations, or validations.
Our solution of functional testing using selenium framework provided consistent and accurate test results. By expediting the web application testing process, we ensured that the insurance application remained stable and error-free.
Technologies Used for the Web Application Testing
- Selenium Framework
Benefits of Application Testing using Selenium Framework
- Improved customer service quality
- Automation test scripts improved accuracy
- Saved massive amount of time, cost and resources
- Gain a good first impression on the customers
Are you an IT outsourcing services company looking for skilled Selenium testers? Hire our skilled Selenium Framework Test Engineers today and ensure software stability.
Automation Testing of Web Based Application for Insurance Services using Selenium’s keyword driven testing framework
Customer centric Insurance services company having clients across multiple locations approached our Software testing services firm with an idea to test their insurance web application for user friendliness across all major devices.
The challenge for out QA testing team is efficiently testing the insurance web application of the insurance company for data accuracy, policy holders’ information security aspects and hassle free user experience.
What We Did
Once the Keyword driven frame work is set, our testers can easily write test scripts for automation. Since Keywords & actions resemble so closely manual test cases, which become easier to write and maintain. We start building Keyword Driven test cases before the application is delivered, as Object Repository can be easily set up at the later stage. Keyword data tables are created that mirror corresponding manual test procedures. With implementing modularization in Keyword Driven, Re-usability can be further increased. Test cases are easier to read and to understand for a non-technical audience.
Keyword driven framework helps a non-technical person to understand the automation very well. Further for the entire project management Jenkins tool was used, this reduced the time it takes to execute a test cycle and improves test coverage. Quick execution of regression test suite before each release helped smoother release.
Selenium, KDT (Keyword Driven development) Framework
- Saved massive amount of time, cost and resources
- Ensured that any changes in one component or layer does not effect on the other
- We ensure 100% bug free application
- Ensured end to end functionality testing for the application
If you require more information about our software testing services, contact us. We provide you necessary testing support to fix any issues of an existing system or new developed platforms.
Security Testing of Healthcare Mobile App to gain greater Reliability
Entrepreneur owning a healthcare mobile app to support employee families by providing tailored advice through the linked apps. This app will help the user make healthier choices about their diet and physical activity. Families can keep monitoring their set health goals and identify the barriers that might stop them, then work towards the goals by recording the progress.
Entrepreneur have outsourced their medical app development to our mobile app team. As app design and architecture flaws might harm the user of the healthcare app, testing team was also hired by them for speedy release. Their requirement was to manually do app security testing, usability testing & functional testing to ensure its performance across devices & platforms, data security testing to increase customer satisfaction as well prevent data leakage.
What We Did
We prepared test strategy with respect to user experience, performance aspects and security related. With testing experts, we established strong security testing practices within the development cycle to protect sensitive data and significant information. Did end to end functional & security testing of the healthcare mobile app across multiple browsers for admin console & both iOS & Android mobile devices.
- End-to-end test coverage (Smoke, Regression, Functional) to ensure bug free application
- Verification & validation of all functional requirements for smooth functioning of the system
- Risk-based testing to ensure that any changes in one component or layer does not affect the other
We conducted interoperability, compliance, regulatory, security testing besides regular testing techniques to makes the application more reliable. We worked in Agile, as an extension of the development team and did in-sprint testing and daily collaboration to find gaps and vulnerabilities before the application is submitted to app stores
- Enhancing patient experience
- Keep records of the fitness condition
- Ability to access health care reports on the go
- Setting and reaching goals with customized workout plans
Web Application Testing Services for the Healthcare Portal
Client owns a healthcare portal, this platform assists healthcare consumers to search their suitable healthcare service provider based on their healthcare needs. It also collects reviews about the provider from the consumers /care givers who had been there to avail the service.
Client wants our software testing team to perform UI Testing, Functional Testing , Integration Testing Security Testing in their web application, which would enable the healthcare providers to feed in their profile, infrastructure facilities, specialty related information, healthcare consumers to search for various options available to choose a healthcare service provider in a specific region, consumers to share their experience with a particular provider by providing reviews and ratings.
What We Did
Our web application testers understood the various logical functions and features of the application and wrote detailed test cases for each of the modules with detailed steps and expected results. specialty related information, healthcare consumers to search for various options available to choose a healthcare service provider in a specific region, consumers to share their experience with a particular provider by providing reviews and ratings.
Web Application Testing
- Test data was prepared to check & fix potential bugs before it’s made live
- Aggressive testing on Search functionality was done using Different Searches such as Semantics search and Advanced search (with various type of data and various search criteria’s).
- Different healthcare provider registration tested with validations on field & functional level
- Free Basic features and Premium subscription features for healthcare providers were ensured
- Publishing of blogs and news via the admin panel was verified in the front end for data, alignment of text, images etc…
- Star rating review has been done using various login and the survey data is ensured
- Most recommended diagnostics, clinics and hospitals were tested by posting comments and selecting star reviews using various logins
- Verified privileges for registered and non registered users
- Offers on clinic registration are defined and verified if the offers are given based on the subscription package
- We did regression testing after each bug fix, Change request and enhancements
- User Friendly application for all types of users
- Faster & Accurate search provides relevant results to healthcare consumer
- Field level and functional level accuracy testing on registration ensured accuracy in healthcare provider information
- Subscription amount is calculated and displayed exactly based on the subscription availed
- Registered and non registered user privilege was confirmed
- Security aspects are ensured by doing security testing using ZAP tool
- Regression testing is done after each bug fix, change request and enhancements which made the application go live bug free