Functional and Performance Testing Solution done for FMCG Organization successfully
Client is into purified water distribution and paged water retailing with a large market presence, deploying a large team of field executives who are constantly in touch with each other and the team at the head office using web and mobile applications customized for them.
The client’s Web and Mobile Application is the integration of multiple databases and complex systems which is a challenge to manage. Applications have been built in order to ease the communication between the customers, dealers, suppliers and the client who is the manufacturer. The applications have to be tested so that they can perform flawlessly and enhance efficiency, but before the launch.
What We Did
Studying our client’s requirement, ANGLER’s quality testing team decided to put the applications through Functional and Performance Testing to identify any flaws and set them right. The functional testing of their complex system was done with strong focus on the integration of modules. High level smoke and regression tests was done for all the interrelated app. The team did Performance Testing to ensure the applications are robust. The performance testing done helps to determine if the applications meets the requirements of speed, scalability and stability under the expected work load & other environment. It also helps in the benchmark exercises for functional testing of the web & mobile application.
Further, knowledge gained about the project over the time period gets documented and shared to the client for future purpose. Our team performs basic security testing to uncover hidden security issues. This will help to reduce time-to-market and the cost of the web & mobile application. Our dedicated software testing team ensures great user experience from beginning to the end. Early functional and performance testing and detection of bugs helps reduce the sprint cycles and speed-up the release of the web & mobile application.
- Flawless app functionality testing
- QA for data integrity & security
- Provided comprehensive test report
- Helps in reducing overall costs
eCommerce Web Application Testing Solution
Client is maintaining a web application and allows IT Recruiters, Sales persons to subscribe by offering features such as posting/searching resumes, requirements and also helps to make IT purchase and sales easier.
Client’s requirement was to perform full regression test on the functionalities and process of the application across different browsers. As the application has few known bugs, client wants to perform a vigorous testing and identify all hidden bugs. Their main objective was to make the application fit for further enhancements.
What We Did
ANGLER’S well-talented Testing engineers tested the below features of the application vigorously
- Posting Comments as like in social media
- Identifying People with their designation
- Outlook Features and email triggering
- Sending friend request and creating groups
- Adding Company profile
- Searching people, companies and projects
- Sharing Blogs
Manual & cross-browser testing
- Hidden bugs of the application were identified and has been fixed, which enables to target on further enhancements
- Job search has been made easy for IT sales and Profile search made easy for IT Purchase
- Perfect Outlook integration to maintain IT Sales and Purchase email records
- Users can contact any IT sales and IT Purchase in-charge
- Users can send requests to add in group and communicate with each other at any time